JORDAN D. WEISS joined LH&M as an associate in 2016. Jordan received his J.D. from Benjamin N Cardozo School of Law, cum laude, in 2015. While in law school, Jordan was a Notes Editor for the Cardozo Public Law, Policy and Ethics Journal, and his student note, Non-Dischargeability of Mixed Student Debt, 13 Cardozo Pub. L. Pol’y & Ethics J. 281 (2014), was selected for publication. After graduating from law school, Jordan served as a law clerk to the Honorable Robert E. Grossman, United States Bankruptcy Judge for the Eastern District of New York.
- J.D., Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law (cum laude) – 2015
- Dual B.A. (Government & Politics and Middle Eastern History), University of Maryland – 2012
- New York State Bar – admitted April 2016
- New Jersey State Bar – admitted November 2015
- Eastern District of New York – admitted June 2016
- Southern District of New York – admitted September 2016