JOYCE GLASS is Of Counsel to LH&M. Prior to joining LH&M, Joyce worked at the Law Offices of Avrum J. Rosen and concentrated in all aspects of bankruptcy practice. Joyce published decision in Foto v. Foto, 258 B.R. 567 (Bankr. S.D.N.Y. 2000) was one of the first to be published in the Southern District of New York regarding 11 U.S.C. § 523(a)(15). Joyce also worked at PricewaterhouseCoopers in the area of Structured Finance where she was involved in consulting with Fortune 500 companies for the structuring of various types of investments, both in the United States and abroad.
- J.D., Hofstra University School of Law, 1998
- M.B.A., Finance, Hofstra Univeristy Zarb School of Business in Taxation and Finance, 2002
- B.A., C.W. Post Long Island University, 1995
- Courts of the State of New York
- United States District Court for the Eastern and Southern Districts of New York
- Foto v. Foto, 258 B.R. 567 (Bankr. S.D.N.Y. 2000).